Thursday, August 30, 2007

My finger is on the button!



Well, I'm off to Electric Picnic (we'll be together, together in electric dreams!)...my my, how the excitement builds!

Obviously there's all that cinema milarky below, but I might stop by a few bands! Top of my list is Bjork, closely followed by Chemical Brothers and Beastie Boys. Then, in no particular order, Modest Mouse, Manic Street Preachers (for old time's sake!), Jarvis Cocker (please play some Pulp, skinny man!), The Go Team, Primal Scream, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, The Undertones (just for THAT song), Unkle, Duke Special (on Jon's nudge) and Kila.

Then there's the comedy tent! I'll try catch some of Des Bishops set, and Tommy Tiernan, and Jason Byrne.......and whatever else takes my fancy!

I'll also pay a visit to some of the worthy groups popping in - those campaigning for climate change, the Amnesty tent, and those amazing people at War Child. Can't have a festival without a conscience, can we!

Countdown is over - preparation begins!! Woo and, indeed, Hoo!

No comments: