Thursday, August 23, 2007

Reason to be excited number 7,247


There's me missing a kiss with my double chinned drunk-butt boyfriend at New Years Eve!! And in a couple of months, we'll be missing kisses all over South America!

Yes, yes - it's official! I've applied for and been granted my career break....

Hi Sarah,

Your request for 8 months Career Break has been approved.

We have calculated your annual leave entitlement from 1 April to 30 September 2007 which is 10½ days + 1½ carried forward from 06/07 = 12 days.
Leave taken up to the 23 August 2007 is 7½, leaving 4½ days until 30 September 2007.

Sarah please let me know if you will be taken the 4½ days or if you wish to get paid for this Annual Leave.

Please ensure that when you are leaving on the 30 September that the balance on your Flexi clock is at Zero.

Also please return your Flexi/Security Card and ID Card to HR Unit on your last day.

Sarah enjoy your Career Break.

If you have any queries please give me a ring.
%&*££

So there we go - I'm now written out of the Civil Service from the winter months!

Coupled with some great news on my Mam's health, and Alan's Dad's continued improvement - I'm on cloud nine!!!

Plus, for New Year's Eve 2007/2008, I get to smooch that glorious bastard up there!!

No comments: