Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Apologies from Sud de la MONDE

Just noticed how bad my spelling is in the previous post!

Looks like my ´superfast´typing is working against me in a hostel that has keys that stick and weird vartiations on my at-home keys! Sorry about that!

The hostel we´re in now, Cool Raul, is alright. The lads are staying on for another couple of nights to sample a local nightclub - six floors, 4000 people. Me and Alan are being the sedate middle-aged couple, and heading out to Iguazu, where we´ll meet them. Do some hiking around the national park, lie by the pool at the hostel, and generally wait for the boys to join us. Might even go look at the waterfall (we hear there´s one close by)

The six bed situation is getting SLIGHTLY monotonous, too, so it might be quite nice to get dressed ABOVE the covers in the morning for a couple of days!!

P.S. Apologies for the bad spelling in this one too....I swear, I´m not losing grasp of my skills!!

P.P.S. Safe travels to Orlagh, who´s off on a dream holiday with her hubby to tour New England in the fall (while I sit in the summer on the other side of the same continent). Hope you have a great time, Orlagh!! A well deserved break.........Hope Helen doesn´t get too lonely in the now empty office (sob sob - bet my chair looks bleak these days!!)

Until next time, Adios amigos! (i amigas)

No comments: